Submersible Pump Packs
Packaged dirty water pumping systems for short distance application of dirty water and yard run off.
Packs comprise the following:
- Heavy-duty submersible grinder pump, complete with inlet macerator, and high-pressure vortex impeller
- Pump control panel complete with float switch, isolator, pump protection overload, hour meter, and connection for 24v alarm circuit
- Flexible pump connection hose, with quick release coupling
- 200m x 2” PE pipe in 100m lengths, complete with couplings
- 1 x AKT155 sprinkler complete with tripod stand and quick release coupling
Single phase systems using a 1.5 kW 240v single phase pump will give a nominal output of 4 m3 per hour, over an area of 1017 m2, giving an application of 3.3 mm per hour.
Three phase systems using a 3.7 kW 415v three phase pump will give a nominal output of 6 m3 per hour, over an area of 1194 m2, giving an application of 4.3 mm per hour.
Three phase systems are extendable to 300m, subject to restrictions caused by static head.
Dirty Water Pack options:
- GC GS15 Sub System single phase plug in (no panel)
- GC GS15P Submersible System 240v single phase
- GC GST37P Submersible System 415v three phase